Sunday, December 14, 2008

Report 1

I have finished marking the Reports 1 and I want everyone to come to the consultation class tomorrow at 2pm to disccus them. We will not be having the consultation per group. I will be holding the consultation in the lecture class from 2-4pm and we will discuss your report 1 as a whole.

Attendance is compulsory.

There are still MANY of you who are getting your referencing and citations wrong. Consult the references I have here for you before consultation. I would like to NOT see these mistakes repeated in the next report.

Also, why do some of you hand in your reports with no title to your research?????

be prepared for an indepth discussion tomorrow during consultation time. Everybody please be there at 2pm.

Thank you.

regards,
Dr. Mai

No comments: